Sunday, September 23, 2012

my mistake.lesson learnt.


i bought this from FOREVER 21 last Friday and been wearing it ( rasa nak ber-eksesori tetiba).. and  suddenly my friend told me it's related to Freemason thingy! and it's haraam????? i ignored it coz she usually blurt out random stuff haha.... im torn now  ..i bought it coz it's cute, and vintage..something i like coz it's round and looks nice on me neck... my intention is just to wear this cute necklace coz to me, it looks good on , and it's just an OWL! for crying out loud!  but apemende plak kaitan ngn Freemason nyerrr

i did some googling and again im torn. Muslims are not supposed to wear animal or any other creatures  that posess RUH ...like this very owl... aigooo! i relly like it! why lar it's not a rose! why do u have to be an owl! i relly relly like this!

and plus ya, it's kinda related to Freemason .. it's symbol or sth..but owl with one extra eye.. my intention is nothing like this and when i bought it, i didnt know at all.. so i guess hmmm =( .... i stop wearing this little cutie necklace larr

screenshot from a source..outa many sources i googled.


and i read solat is valid with it, but we're sinned wearing it coz look what stated above..

No comments:

Post a Comment