Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who Says?



It was my group's turn to present in my political science class today. We were doing a country report on South Africa

The second group did Sweden
And our lecturer instructed as to email him our slide before the presentation day.

 Group Sweden didnt.

And it took us by surprise ..when he said " it's very interesting country Sweden. If u  had email me earlier i could have shown my wife. My wife, shes from Sweden , shed be happy to  see it" 


Then all girls go "awwwwwrgghhhhhhh!!!"

WE WERE SURPRISED.

We thought our lecturer is single . but actually-hes doing Phd and married.. haha

The thing is – we had the surprised of our life that moment lol 

I think it never crossed our mind that he's married to a Swedish .

He's Malay, dark brown skinned,  chubby, but he's baby faced and look like a teddy bear. When he smiles he looks like a  6 year old child hahahah

We even thought  he's not yet married.
It changed my perception a bit... who says only handsome man gets a pretty girl and who says  only pretty girls get hot guys?!!

I see one proof here =)

And if i had the chance id love to visit Sweden and married a Swedish there LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hye. its helmie. Im sorry aliaa.. but can i have your email? i want to ask your opinion about something. it will be too long to write in the comment section. my email, helmiehamid@ymail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi how ru? ... aurelia_lyana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete