Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best Friend??? (Part II)


I Have one page telling u guys cerita " tragis" aku dgn girls yg bergelar best friend dgn aku..There were 3 ( before college)

WELL, aku nak cerita another sad story of mine.. yeah.. im not ashamed of it bcoz it teaches me the most precious lesson in life..hopefully it teaches u guys a lesson as well, like it did to me. x semua friendship indah mcm dlm tv...duhh ..wayyyy different if u ask me. So if u have someone beside u ( male or female), WHOM u call best friend, pls appreciate him or her because we dono what we have till it's gone kan? in this case, him or her is gone. Yeah so...


Best Friend #2


Namanye Hani.She was my classmate la masa drjah 2..Ala, mase tu mana rapat pon just satu kelas. i didnt even care about others. All i know was, my parents sent me to school . id be home at 2. And my dad fetch me.. I had no idea WHY i had to go to school LMAO...( i turned out good ok..)

Kami start rapat Darjah 5. Darjah 6, we got into the same class.She was so excited i got to the same class she's in... She got even more excited when i had to move places. I sat behind her.. Ok.. I was the tall type girl yg Sape-Tinggi-Duduk-Belakang type tu ... i hated that. Boring.. sape tinggi duduk belakang. suke hati aku la nak duduk kat mana2 pon! haish.... i hate that stupid rule..

Anyway, i revealed the fact that she only likes to be friends with smart, good-looking , Cool individuals ONLY when we were 16! I took 5 years to realise that! i was so naive arent I?

Here comes the story..

I never really liked her or ever wanted to be her friend. It all happened by accident. U see, we accidently became good friends bcoz of a television series. Yeah! ( No. this isnt crap)..think i catch another lesson.

  • Friendship based on a television shows don't last long. LOL.Well it is true isnt it? I have evidence, testemonials ! ( if u need any)

CHARMED. 3 sister witches, supernatural powers, Book Of Shadows, u know...if u watched Charmed yeah. We were immature that time. Aku pon xtau la mcm mana kami bole dgn tidak matangnya nak embrace those 3 characters in our lives.. whatever ..budak hingusan. Darjah 4 (still hingusan ke?)..
Pada saru hari, masa cikgu xmasuk kelas, kami pon mengarut sama2.. I sat with my other 2 friends. "OK sape nk jadi Prue?" For a sec, i was gonna say me! me! But i didnt really think Prue's telekinetic power was cool. I thought Piper's power to freeze time was wayyyyyyyy cooler! So i was 'PIPER' . Im so glad i was. In fact, i love it till today! Piper's great!!
We were deciding on Phoebe. Hani walked by our desk. Believe it or not, it was my fault that we had her for PHOEBE! sorta..yeah i admit.( sorry)..i kinda " invited" her and she was like "yeah. ok" ..duhh . That was how it all started. In case u r wondering who Prue was, her name is Hariezah ( she is the eldest sista in real life & a protective one too) just like Prue huh? =D...i was ok with her. She even went to the same college i went to.

This Phoebe sticked with me through my top years till high school. She was indeed a good friend. But with expectations. She wanted to be my friend bcoz i was good. (Not showing off but, im telling what really happened here, ok) We were in the same class till form 3. We studied hard and scored 8As in our PMR ( oh she was still my friend then bcoz i got 8As maybe) . Read wat happens next. Prue? Prue went to a boarding school. I got the same UPSR result as Prue but i wasnt accepted in any good, elite, brilliant, excellent ( u name it) boarding school. i have somethin ( A LOT!) to say about this later....

Form 4, we still in the same class. I went through something really tough that time. My first time break up with my Aussie bf. ( Now I think it is FREAKIN STUPID. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!) ONLINE bf that was. Philip. ( 2 years relation, give me some credit! it wasnt easy as others, as we are from two different worlds! ( He's Christian).
Well if u ask me, i was 16, what did i know? i was a complete, whole, brand new person when i was with him! i liked that guy so much ( i guess). I couldnt help myself to be very sad, devastated bla bla bla..( u know better; all the feelings after a break up). Hani, = Phoebe was my 'very best friend' right? She didnt care. i was really sad. At least she could do was pull me up when i was down right?. I mean that's what best friends do, thats what they are there for. Arent they supposed to be there through the highs and the lows? Am I wrong? Tell me if i am...

What she did was, she took advantage to go upper than me. Beat my reputation and all ..She was good. TOP 5 student. I was in top 3. what happened to me? I was almost in the bottom 10! almost! She ignored me like I was nobody to her. I was glad she made such a reputation. She wasnt that diligent before.I admit i have my weaknesses. She used to ask me right after Math period, " ko faham x" always... She didnt do that anymore... I need her, she had been my Math tutor since, i dono form 1. She was patient , she was OK before. She accepted who i was before..it all changed. I wasnt mad or jealous she was getting good, in fact i was happy for her. But i was just sad bcoz she changed... She changed to be an arrogant girl. She wasnt like that before. She didnt befriends with me anymore. She befriended with Math Geniuses in our class that time; Insyirah, Farhana, Azreena, geng2 yg duduk belakang line kami.. Ala mmg terasa sgt pon. Bila pandai, top 3 , orang hormat,bila dah jatuh kawan baik sendiri pon x ingin nak dekat. I thought, i mean, i knew she was embarassed to call me her friend anymore. Dy kan dh ada kawan baru, geng baru. Sape la aku... betul. i wasnt trying to be dramatically tragically terasa. But i was truly madly deeply terasa dow.tp x kan la aku nak tunjuk kat dy aku sedih kan? aku biar je. Dia pon dh xheran apa2 pasal aku. It is not my statement. it was hers . I still remember when she told me " i dont care about u anymore"... What kind of best friend is that???? i wanna know..

She deserted me as if i was a retard o somethin. the one that she was embarassed of. Dulu kawan dgn aku ok je. skg malu nk call aku ni ex - best friend dia kot. Dia berkawan dgn Faten, Azreena, Farhana & Insyirah la. Org2 yg aku sebut tu. X peduli dah aku ni wujud ke x. Seriously, sampai aku depressed & result pon turun..

Kalau time add math, dia akan jauhkan diri dari aku. Aku xbuat2 cerita ok. Ini apa yg jadi 3 tahun lepas. Terkial- kial la kami kami yg x baper math ni. Suam2 kuku nye student ( math je ).. Cikgu Math aku baru tukar mase tu. Bidang dy modern Math. Kami kene hadap SPM masa tu so, cikgu tu pon kejar masa. Dy bg priority pada budak2 yg excellent la. Kalau budak yg suam2 kuku, pggil dy during grouping add math, she'd go to budak2 excellent dulu.. last2 baru la pg kat kami yg suam2 je ni.

  • Kalau kureng sket, layanan diberi adalah second class [ lesson #2].

    Nak tau dgn lebih lanjut? Let me tell u more. Kalau kita kurang pandai in something, ape2 je la study ke, arah jalan ke, kita bertanya kan? That was what i did. Nak harapkan cikgu tu, cikgu tu pon x menang tangan nak pegi meja ke meja ajar kan? So aku tanya la Hani and budak2 yg genius math tu. Hani xpeduli pon nak ajar aku mcm dia ajar dulu. Dulu dia ajar sampai aku faham.. Masa tu dy dah pandai da nak tengking2 aku, wat muka bosan bila aku tanya. Redha je la. Mungkin ada jenis manusia yg lupa deeds yg kita penah wat kat dia dulu. Aku naif sket kot. Aku ingat semua org baik hati kalau kita bebuat baik ngan dorg.
    Tapi masa tu, bila aku tanya, mcm aku ni pengemis tau, mintak duit dgn dia. Dia ajar nak xnak je. Tapi masa English, baru la nak menempel dgn aku, mersra2, nak bincang sama2..Nampak sangat....Time Add Math, kalau tanya budak yg paling pandai, ( i wont say who) she's gonna say, "kejap ea kejap.." sampai habis period math pon dia x ajar ( wat2 lupa).. this is a true story. Kalau dgn geng2 brilliant dorg, tanya je ajar terus. that girl is brilliant, she's doin medic in russia now. 11As. amazing huh? But, to me her manners, nope. Nothing amazing about it. I learnt the word DESCRIMINATION through her acts. through their acts.


    Climaxnye, incident yg memutuskan line BFF kami was mase Chemistry period, form 5. Our Chem teacher asked us to do calculation. Aku xsure topik apa tp ada calculation la. Alahai2.. aku ni da la xpaham apa yg ckgu cakapkan kat depan. Cikgu Kimia sk aku sorang je.. knape la aku x masuk SBP ke, MRSM ke...Aku xsure la mcm mana nak kira. Kimia kan kene guna electron valence la, mass la, no of mole la, formal charge la (oi ni dah matrik) . My point is, kene consider mcm2 kalau nak calculate. Aku xtau nak guna yg mana satu. Aku tanya Hani. " Nak kira soalan ni kene guna apa?" .She answered me, "guna otak"...Soalan aku kasar sgt ke? menyakitkan hati ke? Aku salah tanya ke? Setahu aku, aku cuma tanya mcm mana nak solve calculation Chem tu je kan? Dia anggap aku ni budk idiot yg xtau pakai otak dah ke? .Ibaratkan dia nak ckp kat aku mcm ni, " what u got in ur head? artificial brain? " (aku rase tu la yg dy nak ckp kat aku moment tu) ..i did realised she was getting snobbish with me day to day.. what can i do about it? Nothing. That was the new her. I still remember masa i was a top 3 student, during in the lower form, she always like, didnt get her howework done,  sleeping in class during gap, ( she was active in KOKO) duhh . I generously  gave her copy some of mine so she can finish em up. I thought that was the right thing to do. Considered she was my best friend kan?. i was sooooo naive wasnt i?

    Aku redha je kalau dia da malas nak ajar or study sama2 dgn aku lagi. Tapi obvious la dia hanya nak kawan dgn org2 top 5 je. So aku ni bukan sape2 dah la kan?.. Lagipun rezeki dia mencurah2 masa form 5. She was blessed. Maybe tu yg bwat dia lupa diri.

    1. She got a bf who loves her
    2. Jadi penolong ketua pengawas
    3. She was in the "IN" group/popular?
    4. Budak2 "pandai,genius,excellent" jd geng dia
    5. Teachers loved her
    6. Masuk group pelajar target masa tu (spm)..[ni pon nak bangga diri ke?]
    7. she was a happy, whole person yg xperlukan sesape dah kot masa tu

    Dia xkawan dgn aku dah, Najiha jd best friend dia kot lepas tu. Pg balik sk dia amik giha..kelas malam semua.. Ni la kisah kawan yg lupa kawan. Did she ever knew what a friendship means?? I bet friends just come and go je bg dia kot. oh, sorry, friends yg bukan top scorer..sbb dia cherish kawan2 dia yg 'EXCELLENT' tu semua.So, memory dari primary school sampai high school bole buang mcm tu saja kan? I accepted it long ago.. I'm just sharing here. Sombong2 dia dgn aku, sama je result Spm kami, xkurang xlebih..Sama...Janganlah ingat Allah bagi rezeki sikit, awk dah rasa hebat sgt. Maybe Allah tgh uji awak dgn kepandaian & kegembiraan awk miliki masa tu..Awk maybe disanjung oleh semua, tp kawan yg salu ada kat sisi awk dulu dh ilang respect & timbul rasa benci , sedih dgn sikap awak.I'm glad i can share this dlm blog. hopefully jd pengajaran buat semua yg tgh ada best friend, or yg dah lepaskan best friend korang...





    No comments:

    Post a Comment