Sunday, October 20, 2013

october 19th 2013

i watched INSIDIOUS 2 today. 

i liked it a lot!! im not into horror until i saw this one. and the others by James Wan. i give it  4 stars.. 

so i went with Shahira. my neighbour at home ,also my former schoolmate. she's a law student. she left her blanket , she wanted a new one. we shopped a bit after watching . she brought her friend along, who was wearing literally her pjs because it wasnt planned . 

we both wanted to go out, but she decided to tag along on last min. yep, she went to watch movie at the mall wearing pjs and tudung hahahhaha..1 whole day ok ..we went home at 7pm something ..i brought garlic butter spread WHICH MAKES ME SO HAPPY. i just love the taste of garlic!!! dono why hahah..im into vampires too ,like the Cullens :)  *off topic*

and German dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts Ritter SPORTS? yeah tastes awesome!!!

it was raining. i hope i forgot wat i watched. i hate it being not scared during the movie but scared when i was abt to go to sleep. shits.

as usual, i watched the subs mostly hahahahhaha.. chicken

i havent done any study yet.

today is a long day for me.

i thought i lost my phone.

when i realised it's not with me, i looked everywhere in the  room , i checked my bag. not there! 

so i rushed into a taxi to Shahira hostel. pakcik taxi pitied me. he didnt charge me anything. he said "loook for ur phone, i pity u " *in malay la* ..

I didnt remember her room. i went by hunch tryin to recall what she told me. close enough. i knocked on room 1.6 shes actually at 1.5 ..
she wasnt there. she went to female sport court  sth to play ball she bought along with the blanket.. it was so hard!!! 

then i took a taxi to top up my secondary phone to call people who might know shahira's no..at melawati utama? i dono that place's name.. my money runs like water on the fare ..ayyo ..dah la pokai.. 

then i made announcement on FB, abt me losing my phone and im not reachable on my primary number.trying so hard to reach shahira. i asked ppl desperately for her no bcoz she's not online!!! ppl check ur FB plz!! hahahah

i was stressed out! i got numbers of friends but they dont pick up coz thats my new number i was calling them with . so annoying. u think i want to mengorat u eh? perasan hahahhaha

anyways, i reached the one who tagged  along with us tadi. she gave me shahira's no but she wasnt picking up calls!!! *so angry ok*  so she helped me go to shahira's room to see if shes asleep or not there etc. 

i angrily texted shahira to pickup her phone. finally i got to speak to her, and Izzati *tagged along-friend*  just arrived at her door hahahha

she checked her car, i gave a call to my primary phone coz it was on silent MODE.

of course , when you lose your phone, IT'S IDEALLY ON SILENT!!!!!!! stress aku!

she told me it was on her backseat .. simple as that . alhamdulillah phone's found .

sayang phone.. i even thought of going back to the mall where we watched movie. but my instinct told me it's not that bad. so i didnt  go ..i couldnt afford to go anyway..so tired n waste  of money. after reloading my prepaid on 2ndary phone, i went back to IIUM. safer like that. i was alone!!!

so yeah,i couldnt just sit there tho my insticnt didnt feel anything bad .. i guess that's just how women work right. they worry. hahahhaha i am one. so it's OK :p ..it's our nature to worry





No comments:

Post a Comment