Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#random . something by professional people caught my attention..


from a medical page by a doctor ..not that i firmly believe it. just for fun . but i like the way my preference  of these pics describes my personality..

i prefered no 5 which says :

5. You are self-assured and in charge. You are very independent. Your guiding principle in life is 'I'll do it my way.'. You are very self-reliant and know how to stay strong for yourself and the people you love. You know exactly what you want and are not afraid of pursuing your dreams. The only thing you demand from people is honesty. You are strong enough to accept the truth.

impressively related to me. 

i do like to know truth. to me, if people dont like me, or my personality, it's better for them to TELL ME. coz if i do not know, everytime they annoy me, id be hurt and wondering y they hurt me .. then being sad like damsel in distress. if i know, life would be easier!! i already know certain people dont like me..if they do anything bad that hurts my feeling, i dont have to wonder  why..I ALREADY KNOW WHY. see easy ??

and  people do tell me that they feel force ( i dono if this is the correct word) to have to do what i want to do .for example if i want to eat at McD and others want to eat at Sushi, i wont follow them to Sushi. im ok if i have to eat at McD alone . i just dont believe in wasting money to things i dont want. IM NOT RICH yo! and some ppl feel forced because they want to do everything TOGETHER.. then they claim that they have to follow me to eat where i want to tho they refuse it ... i dont force. i just like to have it my way... and there's nothing wrong with eating separately for me, as long as everyone happy. if they wana eat together, then they have to choose only 1 place to eat, thats their prob for not being so FLEXIBLE isnt it? not mine.

yeah..im self reliant . i got it from my dad. once i know how to do it, i like to do it myself . lots of girls like to do things together right? i mean if shes going to class, she needs to wait for friend, to eat she  needs to be little hungry because she waits for her friend. i mean come on.. all those u can do it urself right? we were in the womb alone, in grave alone, why not be little independent? it doesnt hurt. it makes u stronger.

i do feel stronger year to year, waiting for this one guy i love since i was 18 years old. i dont feel like i want anyone else.. he makes me happy in every way he is. i dont care if we are far apart . He is always in my prayer, and  i always pray that he eventually be mine . in shaa Allah
and for every semester , i put intention to get into deans list for Umi and Abah. i got them for 4 times in a row. i got lazy, stressed out, i cried coz of those , but yeah those make me stronger to keep my parents happy. i dont have money, i dont work yet. i just want to pay my parents' hard work to keep me in school by giving them good grades so that they are happy. that's all i can do, and i will be strong for it .sometimes it's really hard, but needed to be done.

people say, others have to be "mirror" for u in order for you to know 'you' . i agree. if ppl ask me to describe myself ..i'd be ummmmm.... ummm... lol 

we discover ourselves as we grow mature everyday ..i dont wana miss any of  it ! after all,we got to LIVE not just SURVIVE right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment