Sunday, November 3, 2013

i dont like surprises

especially on birthday.. because it wont be surprising. i even hide my bday on FB..  coz only people who really care remembers .. and by doing that, i know who they are. thank u. alhamdulillah for this gift Allah :)

it's ur bday.u'll know it right? people acting all weird , avoided u, keeping secrets .. lol

i dono how to react really.. usually, i just play along because they are nice people, good ones who remember and celebrate my birth anniversary

but im truly grateful for that. i want to reciprocate what they do . thank you.

but personally, i do like presents n cake, and everyone gather for me, but i hate surprises.. 

i prefer , on my birthday, people ask me to a restaurant or anything filled the table with cake and food n we ALL eat together and celebrate.  that's more like it.

no need to hide stuff and exclude me to do the preparation and all. and i do feel like im lying every time i have to react . i m happy but like i said i already know .. 

so yeah, i prefer " happy birthday!! lets go out and celebrate :) !"

No comments:

Post a Comment